Gosh, it’s been an age since my last blog entry. It’s time to rectify that with a quick post and a hope for more. I have many coming projects this year I want to write about.
Some of these are:
- Time of the wolves. Time of the Wolves is a scenario supplement for Age of Arthur, the dark ages fantasy game I wrote with Graham Spearing. It involves the battles with the Angles in the Kingdom of Ebrauc.
- Ninth Legion. A new campaign setting for Reign that features a lost imperial Roman Legion a hundred years after it vanished into a sprawling, fantastical Otherworld. Generations of their descendants have been born and died in New Rome, the colony that they forged. To the heirs of the Ninth Legion, Arcadia is the only world they know. Coming soon from Arc Dream.
- Starfall. Starfall is a 1950s alien invasion setting with a hard rather than pulp science fiction gloss. It’s a setting for the Wordplay RPG, coming soon complete with a light version of the rules.
- Non semper erit aestas. A scenario involving Roman legionaries by the Rhine, and supernatural goings on for the OpenQuest RPG. It is part of OpenQuest Adventures, coming soon from d101 games.
- Empire of Ys. My standalone world-hopping vaguely old school fantasy game. Writing here is about 90% complete, and I will be saying more soon.
Then there’s work in progress that I’m not yet ready to talk about, but it’s pretty exciting!
So I’ve been writing even if I’ve not been writing here. I intend to change that soon!
Comments on: "Things to come" (4)
Busy bunny! I’m impressed. I always wonder where people find/make the time…
Hey, I bought Starfall some months back and I’m very impressed–never played Wordplay before. If you have the time, could you come up with some adventures or campaign material? I’m having some trouble starting up the game, although I like the introductory adventure.
Some Starfall scenario support feels like a grand idea to me for 2016. And thank-you!